Monday, November 3, 2008

This past week was so crazy!! I was planning to host our book club at my house for our discussion of all of the 4 "Twilight" books on Thursday. So because I was having all of my friends over I just HAD to get my house in order. I painted and re-decorated the hall bathroom, painted my kitchen and part of my family room starting Saturday and ending on Thursday at 2:30 am!! Chad thought I was a lunatic...but it is always my best motivation to get something really done right when I have a hard deadline!! It's just my whacky personality! Anyway It turned out great and I am so happy with it. It always feels good to have a fresh coat of paint in the house. My dear sister-in-law was so kind to come and help me re-mix my deco in the house and give me feedback and ideas. Two heads are far better than one I say! The party was a huge success and I was very pleased all the way around!
The boys, Spencer and Hayden's, team won their playoff game on Saturday and so they are headed to the State Championship finals on Saturday the 7th of Nov. It will be very exciting and I really think they will win.
Chad opened the kiosk for the TravelCOZY at the South Towne Mall this past week. It has been very slow so far but we are excited for the fast approaching holiday season and are hopeful that the sales will be great. People are very interesting and working in the mall sure attests to that! Chad and I are primarily the ones who will be working there, so stop by and say HI. We are near the food court on the main level.

8 comments:

Emily K. said...

Congrats on the kiosk! That is so very exciting! I would love to see pictures of your painting frenzy - I know, baby step. Glad your blogging :)

bolingbrokes said...

Good job on the blogging!! Tell your boys congrats and good luck on their game. Connor is playing on Saturday also...oh my nerves. Love ya babe

Rebekah said...

The book club party was sooo much fun and the food was awesome! Your house looks so good!! Good luck at the Liosk. You are such a good wife!

Marrdy said...

Jana, you're here!! Hooray!

And I agree with Chad, you are crazy. But so funny. I think I would just clean my house.

Look at that cute Hayden!! (the others are cute too, but I just have a soft spot for Hayden!)

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

Nice Blog Janna! Thanks for getting it to me. And yea I am Izz and I are finally getting better! Can't wait to see Julie's blog...so thank'you!

Carston, Katrina, Isabelle and Kate said...

I just went to read my own comment and basically it doesn't make much sense. Good times!

haylee ann (: said...

JANNA!!! AHH YOU ENTERED THE BLOGGING WORLD!!!!!!! i love you!
check my blog out if you get some extra time on your hands... :D

pan x 8 said...

That party was off the hook! Right? You always pull off the greatest things no matter what craziness your life dives in! You Rock!